Tuesday, November 6, 2007

5 - Where are the real Guitarists?

yikes.. talk about a long lunch.

I'll have to continue that one when I get a little more time.

So, my goal of this blog is to be a tool to help me meet some other guitarists, and hopefully learn some stuff myself. So, I'm going to dedicate the night to finding some other sites that deal with guitar.

I'm a member of Harmony Central. I go to Vintage Guitars forum from time to time. However, I never really see anybody with blogs worth visiting.

I think there was a site that had like projects with different guitarists.. I'm going to look into it. 

Sometimes I feel like I know more about film and music then guitar.  

I always feel like with the guitar I am a beginner.

I think I'm going to write about some of the guitarists now who influence me.

be back soon..

No comments: